Devi's Mount TBR List 2014

Devi

Your shelves look better than a book store- thanks for posting! I don't/can't have a facebook, so I appreciate it! Your photo's are amazing.

Thank you kindly.

There is more coming :)

Edited by Devi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, nice ! It almost makes me want to declutter my bookshelves...  ;)

Dust loves my shelves too, just a little too much. :giggle2:

Great photos :D! I see quite a few books that have prettier covers than mine. For example, I love how your Stephen King The Dark Tower books all match. I only have three books and one novella or shorter book and they all have different covers (I'm glad I have them, though!! I don't mean to sound ungrateful as two of them were gifts). I also see quite a few books that are on my wishlist :D.

Oh, these are a thing of beauty! :wub: I notice the Midkemia book in pride of place - very jealous! And I love that your Feist collection is even more mismatched than mine - brilliant. :D

I didn't realise you had the entire Malazan series. The dark colour of the bookcase makes everything look awesome. :wub: Awesome photos!

Books :wub:  Have you read Prador Moon yet, Devi? :smile:

Yes, I started it when I first got it. Got halfway and then health got in the way. Its been awhile since I started it, so I want to re-read the first half.

I remember loving it though! Its my first Neal Asher.

Oh, these are a thing of beauty! :wub: I notice the Midkemia book in pride of place - very jealous! And I love that your Feist collection is even more mismatched than mine - brilliant. :D

I didn't realise you had the entire Malazan series. The dark colour of the bookcase makes everything look awesome. :wub: Awesome photos!

Yep! I have been flicking through it, and R.E.F. manages to fill in gaps - definitely recommend.

Yeah I got the Malazan series in one go, made sure they all matched covers. The shelf colour is a chocolate brown but the flash makes it look black.

Great photos :D! I see quite a few books that have prettier covers than mine. For example, I love how your Stephen King The Dark Tower books all match. I only have three books and one novella or shorter book and they all have different covers (I'm glad I have them, though!! I don't mean to sound ungrateful as two of them were gifts). I also see quite a few books that are on my wishlist :D.

I am the same Gaia when it comes to covers, so don't worry! I noticed the last book in the The Dark Tower series is slightly smaller and has a different spine. Kinda bugs me. :giggle2: