Devi's Mount TBR List 2014

Devi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay, I'm happy you got some great bookish pressies this Christmas! :) The doggy book sounds great, I hope you enjoy it! When do you plan on going bookshopping, then? And do you guys have sales after Christmas in your bookstores?

Yes, I thought the doggy book might appeal to a few here! :D

We have what we call boxing day sales, just about every store does it, but my local book store isn't open today :(

Edited by Devi

Wow Devi , i felt worn out just reading through your lists. I see you have a few Sharpe's on there, i love Sharpe & hope to finish reading the series this year also want to read some Murakami as well.

Good Luck with conquering your book mountain :D

Wow Devi , i felt worn out just reading through your lists. I see you have a few Sharpe's on there, i love Sharpe & hope to finish reading the series this year also want to read some Murakami as well.

Good Luck with conquering your book mountain :D

Thanks. When I am not feeling fatigued, I can be quite the fast reader! That's why I have such a big list :)

That's a lot of reading you've planned out for 2013 - good luck Devi!

:friends3:

Thanks! I am hoping to complete my ABC challenge - so at the least, I hope to read 26 books!

Edited by Devi

I am sure you will do that so easy. Are your eyes Ok now? Did that glazing thing go?

They are ok now thank you! The MS nurse said it probably won't be the last time it will happen though, which is a scary thought.

Wow, so many books! Another thread I think I'll be keeping an idea on for reading ideas in the new year! Happy reading in 2013, Devi! :D

Thanks! :D

It can both be a good and bad thing being into most book genres! :giggle2:

Edited by Devi

My OCD side loves how organised your thread is :D And it's nice to see people with bigger lists than me.

Happy Reading 2013!

Haha thank you! :D I am a sucker for lists, and love being organised.

You have some great books on your TBR list, best of luck for 2013.

There are a few more that I still need to add, but that's the majority of them!

Edited by Devi

That's a great book! Happy reading in 2013, Devi :smile:

Thank you! I think it might be my next read, I would drop my current one but I want to keep reading it despite it annoying me somewhat. Rather conflicting feelings on it.

I'm picking up The Tenderness of Wolves (thanks to you lot on here :P;) ) from the library today. I might even put catch 22 aside to read it! I had to wait over a month for my library to get in a copy for me, it's apparently very popular.

I also had a splurge or three on books with my christmas money! Kind of embarressed to reveal just how many I bought :blush: but they were as I mentioned in the book activity thread, only $3 each. Most were already on my list, the rest caught my eye and had generally good reviews. Three are gifts for my mum as well.

Edited by Devi

I'm going to break up my reading a bit by starting The Tenderness if Wolves, after that I will go back to Catch 22.

I've read the first chapter and already feel for the wolves :(

Awh, I take it you're not getting on well with Catch-22? Was one of my favourite reads last year, but definitely seems to be a very 'marmite' read.

Awh, I take it you're not getting on well with Catch-22? Was one of my favourite reads last year, but definitely seems to be a very 'marmite' read.

Well yes and no, its an odd book for me. My enjoyment goes up and down depending on whats happening :giggle2:. I want to keep at it though, so I might just do a couple of chapters of one book, then switch to the other.

I must sound weird hey :blush: