Hello from a self-confessed Book Addict

Paige

Hi everyone!

I'm 'A. Writer'. I'm a 26yr old female from Dundee, Scotland. I'm a huge fan of reading; my book collection is causing so much strain on the old bookcase not to mention the purse!

As you can probably tell, I'm also a writer. I've got three books currently on the go. One at the editing stage and the other two still very much at the beginning of their life. I also have two fictional blogs. I'm a very busy bunny!

I love books so this seems to be a very good place to be!:lol:

does that mean it about to be published?

I wish! Nah, I've finished the first draft so I'm editing it so that I can submit to agents soon. Fingers Crossed.

Thanks for the Welcome lovesreading06 and Nici76!:lol:

Hello & :lol: A Writer - it's lovely to have you here. And another member in Scotland too - I'm just up the road from you in Aberdeen! We're slowly taking over the forum here - LOL!

I'll look forward to hearing about some of your favourite books and authors, as well as about your own work. We have a few writers on here now... :)

As you can probably tell, I'm also a writer. I've got three books currently on the go. One at the editing stage and the other two still very much at the beginning of their life. I also have two fictional blogs. I'm a very busy bunny!

I love books so this seems to be a very good place to be!:lol:

Welcome, awriter ... indeed, this IS a very good place to be.

Three books! Goodness gracious - what is the genre in which you write?

Peace!

:lol: hello and welcome from carmela in brooklyn ny!!! this is a really great and fun place with many, many nice people carmela-

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I know I'm going to like it here!:lol:

I've got two books that are chick lit and my third is more Women's fiction-it deals with more serious subjects than the other two.

I'm hoping to start writing horror, crime and thriller short stories soon.

Busy busy busy!