Reading Lists/Book Blogs 2013

Janet

This post is a little earlier than in past years! :lol:

Reading lists/Book Blogs marked '2012' will be moved to 'Past Book Blogs' on, or around, 1 January 2013. Any that are 'continuous' will be left in this forum.

We are only human, so if we move your list/blog by mistake (or don't move it when we should) please let us know by posting in here after blogs/lists are moved. :smile:

When starting a new blog/list, please can you ensure you put 2013 in the title. Thanks.

You may wish to make some 'blank' posts at the beginning. I'm sure you all know now, but we are unable to insert blank posts at a later date, so please ensure you save enough for yourself. To prevent people replying before you've finished, please put "please do not reply to this post yet" in bold in the first post, and in any subsequent 'holding' posts. Once you are ready for people to reply, please make a post to this effect.

Please remember that this board operates 'flood control' so you need to leave it a few minutes before making each blank post - otherwise they will automatically be merged into the most recent post.

I think that's it, but any queries then just shout. :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Please remember that this board operates 'flood control' so you need to leave it a few minutes before making each blank post - otherwise they will automatically be merged into the most recent post.

That is such an irritating 'feature'.

The flood control is actually there for some very good reasons, and was only added after we had other irritating things happening.

Anyway, I've just come on to say I've removed it for now. Hopefully it will make the new reading logs easier to make, but if we have problems, it can be put back.

2012 Blogs should now be in the 'Past Book Blogs' section. :)

If you spot any threads that have moved but shouldn't have - or that should have moved but haven't, please post in here.

Similarly, if you wish to continue updating your 2012 blog, without having a new 2013 blog, We will move it back and rename it '2012 onwards' (or with whichever year it starts from).

Happy new year blogging! :D

I've moved it back (I hope it's the right one anyway - it said Genre Challenge in the title). I've changed the name and added 2012 onwards so we know it's an on-going blog so it doesn't get moved again when we repeat the process next year. :)