supergran71

I hope this is where I say hello to everyone. I am a 71 year old grandmother and ventured on to this site following a recommendation by my daughter. I am a regular reader and have a fairly eclectic taste ranging from murder mysteries, thrillers and adventures, to historical, classics, biography and craft books. I am sure I have left loads out. I read fairly quickly. Have just discovered Douglas Kennedy, whose books I cant get enough of at the moment. I have also just got into Anita Shreve with "The Pilot's Wife".

Hello and welcome - glad you found us and hope that you enjoy the forum - it's a very friendly place to visit but beware . . . it's also addictive! :lol:

hi!!! and welcome- this is a really cool place and im actually spending more time here than working ... so yes it can be addictive!! carm

Hello & :) Supergran! Is your daughter a member here too? Come on, hands up who recommended us to their Mum! Seriously though - it's great to have you here and I hope you'll enjoy sharing your favourite books and authors with us all. :lol:

Hello and welcome, it's great here, in fact if I spent less time here I'd get more reading done!

Kell - my daughter recommended this site to me, I'm sure she regrets its at times :lol:

Ah Ha...the 'culprit'? Give the girl a star!!

Hi Supergran.

I'm sure you will love it here. I wonder if you read as quickly as Kell, our resident 'champion', renowned for her speed at finishing books. Most of us manage a more stately pace.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Enjoy.

Pp