Hello!

Sedge

Hi everyone! I'm new to this, so bear with me!

I'm from sunny Cornwall and am a big fan of Stephen King and William Horwood.

I've been around for a couple of days to familiarise myself with the forum and thought I'd take the plunge today! :lol:

hi sedge and welcome!! i'm a stephen king fan too- i'm currently reading his son's book which has been good so far- carm

Thanks for the welcome Nici. I see there are more than one or two SK fans here, so we shouldn't Be lonely! :)

I missread that for a second and thought to myself "hang on he doesn't even know her, and if he did he wouldn't be a fan" but anyway enough of the rambles and welcome. I now name and number you as an official Token BCF Male #14.

W :lol:

I missread that for a second and thought to myself "hang on he doesn't even know her, and if he did he wouldn't be a fan" but anyway enough of the rambles and welcome. I now name and number you as an official Token BCF Male #14.

W :lol:

Ha ha!!! :) Wraith I love that you have been appointed as King Male and are keeping your subjects in order!!! ...wow! Is there only 14 amoungst all these filles?!! Poor you!!

Hi Sedge! ...and welcome to the forum!!

I missread that for a second and thought to myself "hang on he doesn't even know her, and if he did he wouldn't be a fan" W :lol:

Ha ha!!! :) Wraith I love that you have been appointed as King Male and are keeping your subjects in order!!! ...wow! Is there only 14 amoungst all these filles?!! Poor you!!

Please note I may have made up the membership numbers and the like, and I do not see myself as King, more a commander in chief ;)

Excellent!! :)

And Wraith - why wouldn't he be a fan - I'm not that bad am I??? :D

Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Wraith - I'm sure, one day that we and out fellow brothers will rise up and throw off the shackles of our female oppressors!!!!!

Sorry, got to go, the wife wants to paint my toenails. :sleeping-smiley-009