Hello! (Another newbie.)

eos-nyx

Hello!

My name's Ellen - just thought I'd put this post up just to say hi to everyone, seeing as I've just joined.

Unsurprisingly, I love to read - fiction lies at my heart, I must admit, but my interests chop and change almost weekly, so non-fiction often crops up in my lists as well.

Looking forward to wading deep into the book discussions - been scouring the posts already!

Just a quick overview of books I've read recently and loved -

'Ragnarok', by A.S. Byatt, 'Oryx and Crake', by Margaret Atwood, and 'As Far As I Know', by Roger McGough. Anyone else loved these ones?

Currently reading: 'American Gods', by Neil Gaiman, and 'The Odyssey', by Homer.

Other interests (not that there are many, I'm afraid...) - going to the theater, music, films, etc.

Nice to meet you all! Feel free to say hi, or add me on here :)

Hi Ellen,

Big welcome to the forum, come on in and make yourself at home. American Gods is great, I haven't read any of the others you mentioned but I am sure somebody here will have.

You can talk about film, theatre and music here too just jump in everyone is friendly.