Any Suggestions For Me..

hi guys... okay so my favourite kind of books are mostly angels or vampires and i'm currently reading the hush hush series by becca fitzpatrick i'm about to start reading silence and i'm pretty that wont take me long so does anyone have any suggestions for any books along those lines i can get my teeth into :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd recommend The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - my review is here: http://bcfreviews.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/the-immortal-rules-by-julie-kagawa/ :)

thank you for this, it sounds right up my street =]

I've read her books and can definitely recommend them. They have great character development, proper plots and plenty of intrigue.

i've actually just started city of bones. i've had the books on my kindle for a few months but i saw that it was being made into a movie with jamie campbell bower and kevin zagers so knowing it'd definately be a movie i'd go and watch i figured i'd better start the books.

Angeology by Danielle Trussoni

It is not your typical book, it is a monster of a book. But it is an amazing read!

Lou x

i'll go and find a review and check it out thank you.

Can't believe I forgot about this one, the passage by Justin Cronin - good time to read it as the next book in series is released at end of next month - the twelve.

will look it up. thank you.