Grimm Tales: For Young and Old by Philip Pullman

Michelle

I love this book! It's a red hardback, with a lovely white and silver cover, and it has one of those little ribbon bookmarks attached. :) There's an introduction from Philip, and he's taken the original Grimm tales and made sure they are told in a simple, readable way. I haven't read any of the original Grimm stories, so it's really interesting to see the differences to the 'disneyfied' versions we're used to.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a copy in my hand yesterday in Waterstones! Such a lovely cover.

I asked my hubby if he would get it for me for Christmas or at least tell other family members!

It would make a lovely pressie, just thinking about who I could also get it for!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely putting this book on my wishlist! I love the Grimm Tales; with Philip Pullman as the author it's like a 2 for 1 offer. I've read lots of books and literature inspired by the Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales and they always entertain me.

Woops.. the link didn't work.

Admin edit: Your link didn't work because it was removed. Could you please take note of your warning message, and read our guidelines.

Edited by Michelle

• 2 months later...