Doctor Who

Michelle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've made/are in the process of making 14 episodes in total; we've had five, then there is the Christmas special they trailered last night, and then another seven episodes that will air early in the New Year.

I believe they have also commissioned another 14 episodes that will start to air towards the end of next year, with a special 50th anniversary episode due to air on Saturday 23rd November.

Rumour has it Matt Smith is signed for all of them.

They've made/are in the process of making 14 episodes in total; we've had five, then there is the Christmas special they trailered last night, and then another seven episodes that will air early in the New Year.

There will be eight more in the New Year, not seven. ;)

Karen, the series has been split, but no-one knows when the second half will be.

I believe they have also commissioned another 14 episodes that will start to air towards the end of next year, with a special 50th anniversary episode due to air on Saturday 23rd November.

Rumour has it Matt Smith is signed for all of them.

There will be eight more in the New Year, not seven. ;)

Thanks for that! It seemed a very short series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yay, Only two months and a week to go :D

It does annoy me, though, to look at the comments on the article and see that all people can do is complain that there's no 2013 series. We should be grateful that there's any Doctor Who at all.

Holy crap! I cannot wait. Been watching it since David Tennant. I'm kind of liking the new assistant, but I think Amy Pond was quite good. And I'm also interested in the story with the Cybermen. Read one of Neil Gaiman's books and it was really good.

It does annoy me, though, to look at the comments on the article and see that all people can do is complain that there's no 2013 series. We should be grateful that there's any Doctor Who at all.

In my experience there is a small but vocal minority of Doctor Who "fans" who just like to bitch, it's really put me off fandom in general and to a point Doctor Who as well.

Holy crap! I cannot wait. Been watching it since David Tennant.

Hahahahahahahaha. Kid's today!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doctor Who is back this month

DOCTOR WHO IS BACK THIS MONTH

Really excited! I'm so very curious about Clara.  I just hope we don't have a Rory-esque type thing again where she dies every other episode.

My Team Tardis are Tennant and Tate, but my favourite Doctor is Eleven.

I've tried everywhere to find Classic Who, but apart from what I used to watch when I was younger (which I can't really remember) I haven't watched any of it.  Makes me sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...