Sally from Oz - Introduction

sally906

Not sure if I had to post this in the stickie or not - so will do it in both places and that way I will be well and truly introduced - ;)

Birthday: 9th July

Starsign: Cancer

Single/Married/Other? Married for 30 years :)

Children? 2 grown-up daughters

Where do you live? Australia - Darwin in the Northern Territory

Do you work? Yes - I work in an Office

Favourite author? Too many to mention

Favourite book? Again I have many - my read over and over's are my children's collection - Enid Blyton, Laura Ingels Wilder, Elizabeth Gouge to name a few

How did you get here? Michelle stopped by my librarything page and said hello - I followed the link and signed up

Hiya Sally!

Great to have you on board!

You have only been here two minutes, but already you have done me a favour. Elizabeth Gouge...a blast from my past, and forgotton until today! Thank you. I am going to go and look her up, and maybe even re-read one of her books!

Look forward to discussing and chatting with you.

Enjoy!

Pp

Hiya Sally!

Great to have you on board!

You have only been here two minutes, but already you have done me a favour. Elizabeth Gouge...a blast from my past, and forgotton until today! Thank you. I am going to go and look her up, and maybe even re-read one of her books!

Look forward to discussing and chatting with you.

Enjoy!

Pp

My bestest of the best by her is 'The Little White Horse' - I have read it over and over ;)

hi sally- welcome!! im relatively new here and im very glad i found this site- lots of really sweet and nice people - enjoy!!!!;) carm