Who is (or are) your favorite writer?

Reader

I have! She's one of my favourite authors. I haven't yet read all of her books, so far I've read the Shopaholic series, Can You Keep a Secret?, Remember Me? and Twenties Girl. The Undomestic Goddess and I've got Your Number are on my TBR, and The Wedding Night is on my wishlist (I'll get it once it's out in paperback). I really like her books, so far I've loved them all. Have you read any of her books?

I love her books! She is one of the best contemporary romance writers today. All of her books are witty, intelligent, and romantic. My favorites have to be Wedding Girl and Twenties Girl! I would like to read Wedding Night.

Edited by cuppycakes

Me too, I'm really looking forward to the paperback release of Wedding Night. I loved Twenties Girl, I haven't yet read Wedding Girl (or any of the ones she wrote as Madeleine Wickham, I have them all on the shelf, unread :blush:).

Edited by Athena

I don't have a fave author [as such] as there are so many fantastic books. However I do like,Kate Atkinson  'Behind the scenes at the museum' such good writing and all round brilliant book. Others by Sarah Waters  are always worth reading.Also Sue Townsend[ The Queen and I and Queen Camilla]and Lindsey Davis.

Edited by gardengirl

• 2 years later...

Me too, I'm really looking forward to the paperback release of Wedding Night. I loved Twenties Girl, I haven't yet read Wedding Girl (or any of the ones she wrote as Madeleine Wickham, I have them all on the shelf, unread :blush:).

I love Madeleine as Sophie Kinsella so I have a lot of her books on my TBR shelf (on goodreads)under her real name.

I also love Carole Matthews, Helen Fielding, Cecelia Ahern. I've only read one Jill Mansell and one Lindsay Kelk but I enjoyed them.

• 4 weeks later...