Hello

Feste

Hi, I'm Feste, I live in Newcastle and study Archaeology at the University of York. I don't read as much as I'd like whilst I'm away from home, I get too caught up in my studies but like to think I make up for it in the holidays!

I read just about everything I can get my hands on and have recently started reviewing my reads so I remember how I felt and can look back on where I was in years to come. I'm currently reading Jacqueline Carey's 'Kushiel's Dart' and am loving it, she's made fantasy her own and not attempted to be the next Tolkein!

I'm not sure what else to say, but if you'd like to know anything just ask away. I look forward to getting immersed in the forum as much as I can :)

Hi Feste.

Pleased to meet you, I joined just Yesterday and it really does seem a friendly atmosphere. I imaging studying Archaeology is very interesting! But also tiring. Very interesting topic, and lets be honest, we will all be bones one day! Welcome to the forum.

Lou x

Nailed- it's certainly interesting, I sort of fell into the subject by accident, but I love it now!

Chesilbeach- I post them on my blog at the minute, I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link?

You won't be able to post a link until you have some more posts on the forum, but it might be better if you could post them here, as it's easier for members to see rather than having to go off to a separate blog, and it also prompts people to discuss the books, which is one of the reasons we're all members after all! :)

You could start your own thread of you reading over in the Reading Lists / Blogs section, or you could post a review in the thread for each book in the Library Bookshelves area - search for the book/author first to see if there is an existing thread, and if not, you can start one if you like.

• 2 weeks later...