Songs You Like

muggle not

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frankie, yeah, yeah, we know. :)

chelisbeach - this is a happy song and a good one to sing along with. I seen Donna Fargo perform many years ago at a County Fair and gor her autograph :). I love this song as it is so happy.

http://youtu.be/DD0L0nyM7OY

Edited by muggle not

This is my song for the day - a recording by poppy -

http://soundcloud.co...305844/birdsong

Oh Bree, I didn't even get a chance to explain about this recording :D The heavy breathing, in case anyone thinks that a stalker is on the loose, is actually a very affectionate dog. When my neighbours go away I look after their dogs and chickens and feed their very greedy, wild native birds, sugar water. This is a recording of mostly bellbirds and tuis that hang around. It's amazing how much they can drink in one day .....several large pots full!!

For anyone up for giving a different language song a go, I love this song from one of my favourite animes:

Even without knowing the English, the music is fabulous and you can hear the emotion in his gorgeous voice :)

Arlo Guthrie's version of City of New orleans is certainly the best of all. However, I also enjoy Willie Nelson's version. City of New Orleans is a great song.

I was listening to a little Cajun music tonight. Rusty and Doug Kershaw singing "Louisiana Man". Love it for a change of venue.

I went to a friend's place yesterday and a few of us had a go on her karaoke machine. By coincidence, this was one of the songs sung she sang :smile:

Do you believe in ESP. :)

I think it is nice that good music endures over the years and is still enjoyed today by some people. Tennessee Waltz was #1 on the charts for 13 consecutive weeks in 1950.