Songs You Like

muggle not

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

well, it's not actually a song, just a piece of music, Wednesday's Child composed and played by John Barry and Orchestra. It was the music from a film [in the 1960's] but I can't remember the title of the film.Does anyone know it?

I also like Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel [both of these take me back to being a teen! :smile: ]Happy days!

well, it's not actually a song, just a piece of music, Wednesday's Child composed and played by John Barry and Orchestra. It was the music from a film [in the 1960's] but I can't remember the title of the film.Does anyone know it?

I also like Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel [both of these take me back to being a teen! :smile: ]Happy days!

I have just remembered the film [for the John Barry score, see above] it was The Ipcress File

I like so many favorites but this is a list of what I like at the moment:

Lights-Ellie Goulding

Radioactive-Imagine Dragons

My songs know what you did in the dark-Fall Out Boy

Roar-Katy Perry

Catch my breath-Kelly Clarkson

Pocketful of sunshine-Natasha Beddingfield

Groove is in the heart-Deee-lite

Still into you-Paramore

Blurred lines:Robin Thicke

Applause-Lady Gaga

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know the music or film but  looked it up and found this ..... The Quiller Memorandum

Always loved another piece of music by him, the theme to Midnight Cowboy. He was a very talented composer.

Edited by poppy

I love everything Simon & Garfunkel did .. perhaps Homeward Bound most of all :)

Hard to choose a favourite Simon and Garfunkel song, but The Only Living Boy In New York, Scarborough Fair and The Boxer are amongst mine.

Edited by poppy

A song from my favorite "Western" group.......Riders in The Sky......They do a lot of yodeling in harmony and that is difficult.

I seen them perform in person at least 6 times and I have a couple stories to go along ...but later.

Edited by muggle not

• 3 weeks later...