The X-Files TV Show

rihanna

Hello Friends,

I am new here and this is a general about "The x-Files" TV Show..

I am big fan of this show ... I always watch this this show..

I watch 4 seasons of this show and these 4 seasons of this show is really awesome ...

I used to love The X Files, back in the day. The first two seasons are still my favourites - it was so inventive and exciting and fresh at that stage. In fact I'd go so far as to say that the first season is one of the best debut seasons I've seen on any show. It really hit the ground running with episodes like the pilot, 'Deep Throat', 'Squeeze', 'Conduit', 'Ice' etc. Fantastic stuff! :D

• 1 month later...

I liked the X-Files, though how Scully made it through nine seaons of blunt force head trauma without dribbling down her blouse is probably the biggest mystery in that show.

It's a pity, that with the exception of Doctor Who, there aren't any science fiction series on TV these days.

• 2 years later...

X-files will return with 6 new episodes. Duchovny and Anderson have signed on. I believe some others from the original series will also return, like Mitch Pileggi. 

They will film in 2015, but I think the episodes will air in 2016.