The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan.

Have you ever heard of 'The Kane Chronicles' by Rick Riordan? I guess you have.

It's from the same author of 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' and 'The Heroes of Olympus' - which were both great series.

'The Kane Chronicles' is based on Egyptian mythology. The story follows characters Carter and Sadie Kane in their quest to discover the truth about their family and save the world. It is set in the modern day United States and United Kingdom.

The novels are narrated alternately by the two protagonists, siblings Carter and Sadie Kane, who discover that they are part of a magical line descended from Pharaohs Narmer and Ramses the Great. They learn of the existence of Egyptian gods and goddesses, and mythical beings such as magicians and shabti.

BOOK 1: The Red Pyramid

BOOK 2: The Throne of Fire

BOOK 3: The Serpent's Shadow

It's a trilogy.

I haven't bought the trilogy yet because I'm waiting for Amazon to release its box set including the three books and some posters of this amazing trilogy.

Share your thoughts :)

I really liked this series! I've only read the first one yet, but I already have the second one on my shelf.

The egipcian background really impressed me!

I haven't yet read The Heroes of Olympus series, but I want to. I liked Rick Riordan's writing a lot!