PatrickUK's Introduction.

PatrickUK

Hello, book lovers :)

My name is Patrick and I'm from the UK, more specifically, from London.

I've just turned sixteen years old a few days ago. I love reading books, even through I'm new to this awesome hobbie.

I bought several books from Amazon and I received them a few days ago, they're all here in my book shelf just waiting to be eaten by me. I'm currently reading 'Catching Fire' by Suzane Collins. It's the second book of 'The Hunger Games' trilogy, as you may already know.

That's a huge pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to have a great time here. See you around!

Hi Patrick, welcome. I have one little question prompted by your intro, you said that you have only just got into reading as a hobby. Did reading just suddenly grab your attention more than it did before? Or is it that there is a lot of good books around at the moment you just have to read? Glad to have you aboard anyway.

Hi Patrick, welcome. I have one little question prompted by your intro, you said that you have only just got into reading as a hobby. Did reading just suddenly grab your attention more than it did before? Or is it that there is a lot of good books around at the moment you just have to read? Glad to have you aboard anyway.

Hello, vodkafan. Thank you very much for your welcome message.

I started reading books because it grabbed my attention more than it did before.

I really love books and one day I intend to be a writer and the first step for it is reading a lot.

Thank you all for the kind welcome messages. I really appreciate that :)