How Many in your TBR Pile

My wishlist...well it depends which one you look at!

On here it's only 3 books

On Shelfari it's 22

On Bookmooch it's 25

On Amazon it's 31

And I'm pretty sure they all have one that isn't on all the others!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. Many of you guys have more books in your TBR pile than my entire book collection! i feel so inferior with only 15 books in my TBR stack

feel LUCKY! hahaah.

I have 100+ books in my TBR pile, its depressing.

I am continually buying books. And at the rate in which I read them, it is going to take me FOREVER to ever get down to 15 on my TBR pile haha. My pile keeps growing and I am no where making a dent in it.:lurker:;)

• 2 weeks later...
Is that a reason to celebrate? :D What are you going to read???

I would hate to have no pile whatsoever ... ugh .. gives me the shivers just thinking about it ..:D

That is my greatest fear: not having another few books ready and waiting for me once I finish reading my current book. It's the reason I try to maintain my TBR pile, making sure I have three or four to choose from - at the moment I have 18, though... I have been giving into the bookstore's many temptations again, lately... :D

Currently reading or otherwise unfinished: according to Librarything, about 10 (shame on me),

Mount TBR: according to Librarything, about 33 (shame on me),

Ever-Growing Wishlist: according to Amazon, 216 (oh dear) :D!!

It is so hard to fight the temptation to add more books to my list. I want to try to finish the list before the year ends (and i don't actually think i will, but i'm trying nonetheless), but i won't achieve it if i keep adding to it. I have to have a secod TBR list. One that is for after the list i've got, maybe next years.

• 1 month later...
I've gone from 65 when I joined the forum last December, to now having 190, I blame all of you!! I've also gone from no wishlist to a wishlist of 211, it's terrible really
What can I say? Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!!

Before I went to the bookfair I had 441 books on my TBR pile. Now I have around 547. There, I've confessed.
Whoa, nice haul :irked: you have my approval.