The Mill on the Floss - George Eliot*

The Crimson Petal and The White - Michel Faber

The Big Fat Bitch Book - Kate Figes

Cold Comfort Farm - Stella Gibbons

Goodbye to Berlin - Christopher Isherwood

Finn Family Moomintroll - Tove Jansson

Howl's Moving Castle - Diana Wynne Jones

The People's Act of Love - James Meek

Suite Francaise - Irene Nemirovsky (trans. Sanda Smith)

Franny & Zooey - J.D Salinger

Anna Karenina - L.N. Tolstoy*

...So 26 and growing! :)

I (The one that came from Amazon today does not count.):)

And how does that work exactly?

I have 12 on my shelf to read, and 18 that I want to get hold of, so that makes 20 altogether, and I am sure their is a couple more on my list (on my computer) tha I haven't put on here yet. My list keeps growing (thanks to this forum). I certainly want to read the second of Raven Hart's vampire books if I ever get the chance..

I was going to guess at 70, but then I counted them up. I have 62 books and 8 audio books, so I was spot on! I also have two more books on the way at the moment, so it'll be 72 when they arrive...

I think it's about the same amount as it was the last time - it seems I get more at the same rate as I get through them, and seeing as how I'm downloading audio books for free, there are always more audio books to get!

Ooh, and Dale owes me a book for Easter, so that'll be 73...

Loads. :) Too many to count really. My problem is that even though I have a lot of books on my bookshelf, I still borrow or buy others to read. :weeping: I can't help it though; if I see something that looks interesting, I have to have it, even though I may not get around to reading it for a very long time. I mean I have books that I bought about 7 or 8 years ago, and have yet to read them. :D

Just popped on to librarything and I've 11 on my TBR list and 35 on my wishlist.

(If anyone wants to see what they are click on link in my signature and click tags and then TBR and then wishlist.)

Loads. :) Too many to count really. My problem is that even though I have a lot of books on my bookshelf, I still borrow or buy others to read. :weeping: I can't help it though; if I see something that looks interesting, I have to have it, even though I may not get around to reading it for a very long time. I mean I have books that I bought about 7 or 8 years ago, and have yet to read them. :D

I'm exactly the same!!

I have a list of my books in a spreadsheet and just counted up the unread ones...107 :D

And what's worse is that the spreadsheet is nowhere near complete. I think I could easily add an extra 30-40 unread books! Oh dear. I had no idea it'd gotten that bad.

But that's still not going to stop me from going to a huge book fair next week, where I expect to buy another 20 or more. Hey, the books will be dirt cheap and the money goes to a good cause, OK? :weeping::)