Hi there from the Canadian prairies

XanderRichards

Hi folks.

I'm Xander Richards. I'm an enthusiastic reader when time allows (and soon to be a published author, but this isn't the place to get into that). I love Sci-Fi novels: Asimov, Clarke ('Rendezvous With Rama' is an all-time favorite), Niven & Pournelle and so on. I'm also very keen on espionage and adventure stuff like Fleming, Clancy, Cussler (loved 'Raise The Titanic') and MacLean (especially 'Ice Station Zebra'). I also read and thoroughly enjoyed the Harry Potter series. I love a good novel which immerses you and makes you feel like you're somehow in it.

I live just about in the middle of Canada, which being the province of Saskatchewan.

Well, that's all for now, hope to make some friends here. Feel free to say "hi" back and chat. :)

Cheers,

Xander.

Hi Xander

What's it look like up in your neck of the woods ? And what's the weather like,is it cold year round or do you have nice warm summers ? The only place I've been in Canada is Niagara Falls .

I've never read a scifi book,but have read some Clive Cussler .I do remember reading his Titanic one long ago ,and a few other of the Dirk Pitt ones .

Welcome !