Touch

Timstar

Has anyone seen the new Drama on Sky Atlantic called Touch?

It is created by Tim Kring, the creator of Heroes. and stars Kiether Sutherland. The first couple of episodes have already aired.

It is absolutely brilliant so far! Here is a very general synopsis.

"Touch involves a widowed father who is troubled by his inability to connect to his mute 11-year-old son. When he discovers his son possesses the gift to see things that no one else can see and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events - everything changes."

Strongly recommend it!

Yes, I've enjoyed the first couple of episodes. I hope there'll be a bit more to it in the long run, and I hope it doesn't jump the shark as quickly as Heroes did.

I had a chuckle at the 24 reunion in the second episode :D

Yes, I've enjoyed the first couple of episodes. I hope there'll be a bit more to it in the long run, and I hope it doesn't jump the shark as quickly as Heroes did.

I had a chuckle at the 24 reunion in the second episode :D

Yeah so did I!

I am also hoping for an overall story arc but we'll see...

No matter Game of Thrones starts tomorrow anyway!!!

• 4 weeks later...

My boyfriend and his friends have been watching this! I've caught a few episodes and it does seem alright, but I'm not sure it is something I could watch week after week. That and the fact that I really cannot stand Kiefer Sutherlands acting... I think I am soon going to get banned from watching this and 24 with the guys with how much I take the mick out of him! :P